21 days ago
KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing financial and operational data
- Help to prepare financial and operational reports, presentations for management team
- Assist in user requirement analysis, workflow improvement, process automation
- Assist in formulating budget and forecast
- Assist on ad-hoc analysis requests
- Bachelor degree, preferably major in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Business related
- 1 year or above relevant working experience (Graduate with excellent internship experience is also acceptable)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an advanced knowledge of Excel. Knowledge in VBA and Power BI preferred
- Good command of both English and Mandarin
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity and structured thinking
- Detail oriented and sensitive in numbers
- Mature, hardworking and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.