|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, LTIP|
|Contact Name:||Chris Brannigan|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 17:21|
My client is a listed Oil & Gas business headquartered in Central London.
Over the past 4 years they have grown rapidly and as a result of this they are now seeking the addition of a candidate who is newly qualified, or is about to qualify, as an accountant (with a CIMA or ACCA background) to join in an integral role as a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst's primary responsibilities will be to prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and the Board (including Monthly Report, Management Accounts, Budgets and Forecasts) and identify and recommend areas for improvement in business processes.
- Preparation of Monthly Report and distribution to senior management and Board.
- Control of month close process culminating in preparation of detailed monthly Consolidated Management Accounts.
- Annual Budget and quarterly Forecast process - collation and review of cost submissions from business areas, liaison with various budget owners and creation of presentations for senior management, Board and Board committees
- Preparation of Budget and Forecast materials for presentation to Operating and Management Committee partners.
- Creation and maintenance of excel reporting templates, uploading and maintenance of cost submissions into accounting system.
- Preparations of monthly accounting journals and reconciliations to help ensure a timely month end close.
- Ad hoc support to the financial reporting function, including involvement in Half Year and Annual Financial Statements.
- Interaction with and support to the Commercial function in any corporate projects / transactions and asset valuations.
- Assist with ad hoc project support for Finance and Commercial functions.
- Degree and Accountancy qualification essential (newly or nearly qualified).
- Upstream oil and gas, energy or other capital intensive industry experience.
- Ability to build relationships across the business.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
West London, London
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Interim Finance Business Partner - FTC
£60000 - £65000 per annum