|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£75k - 85k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 19:13|
Could you provide vital business advice and financial analysis on strategic, organisational and operational matters to a range of senior stakeholders? Do you have banking or regulatory experience? Are you a strong negotiator and influencer? If yes, read on for more info!
Robertson Bell are excited to be partnering with a non-departmental public body whilst they recruit for several a Business Analyst on a fixed term contract basis. Sitting in the Business Analysis team you would be responsible for providing first class, timely and consistent advice covering financial issues and business risks. Further duties would include:
- Lead negotiations at a senior level with employers, trustees and professional advisors to ensure outcomes are delivered inline with business objectives.
- Assess and challenge details and complex business plans and strategies in order to advise on financial sustainability matters.
- Provide and present audience specific information covering a wide range of complex issues.
- Ensure an up to date knowledge of regulatory regimes is maintained at all times.
- Influence and understand complex restructurings.
- Oversee risk assessment and contract related initiatives.
- Analyse financial forecasts.
- Provide advice to lenders, corporates, investors and trustees.
This role will be home-based for the first couple of months at least but will eventually have an official base at the organisations Head Office in East Sussex. Candidates applying must either hold a banking, accounting or corporate finance qualification or be able to demonstrate significant industry experience.
This successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in financial analysis.
- Highly knowledgeable around corporate transaction approaches.
- Up to date on UK and international accounting practices and financial reporting standards.
- Experienced in challenging and analysing detailed business plans.
- An excellent communicator.
If interested, please do not delay in applying as CV’s will be reviewed daily.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Interim Treasury Analyst
City of London, London
Accountant - Financial Reporting - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + + bonus + very generous pension
Finance / Project Change Manager
New Malden, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Corporate Finance Associate
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum