|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Great Yarmouth, Norfolk|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||William Plom|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 10:00|
Your new company
Hays are working with a well established services business based in Great Yarmouth that have a proven track record of high performance within their industry and have the backing of a larger group structure. They are looking for a high calibre individual to support with a project for around 3 months initially.
Your new role
The main purpose of the role will be to support the Finance Business Partner in the delivery of a project focused around data analytics and Excel modelling. Specifically you will be to:
- Review month end processes, analysing costs and support margin improvement.
- Creating and preparation of internal Management Account pack.
- Creation of models to analyse data.
- Assisting FBP with implementation of new stock system.
- Provide high quality financial insight and guidance to management based on commercial understanding of the business to support decision making processes.
- Challenge processes, identify weaknesses and provide recommendations to support the development and implementation of more robust processes and controls.
- Develop bespoke reporting package.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial risk register creation
- Preparation of audit requirements (external and internal)
- Compliance with Company's policies and procedures
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week ideally between 7.30 -4.30 Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally 1-3 years post qualified experience either CIMA or ACCA, but those who are not qualified and have the right experience will still be considered
- Finance Business Partnering and FP&A experience.
- Financial reporting skills are essential.
- Experience in improvement of processes
- Be independent and proactive
- Ability to recommend best practice process improvements.
- Experience of dealing with multiple currencies
- Experience of using full ERP system
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office including advanced level Excel skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and work under pressure in order to meet internal and external reporting deadlines and requirements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
West London, London
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£400 - £450 per day
Finance Business Partner
City of London, London
£250.00 - £300.00 per day
Business Planning Manager (finance role)
£55000.00 - £62000.00 per annum