Business Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Business Analysis Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2019 14:53|
Your new company
I am currently working with a leading US law firm, looking for a business analysis manager to join the European headquarters in London. They have a real focus on creating a positive workplace, with a comprehensive benefits package as well as on site social events and dining. As a truly global business, there is genuine scope for personal and career development.
Your new role
This is a newly created role as part of the international business information committee, providing the information to support strategic development of the business. Key parts of the role include:
- Provision of pro-active insights and guidance to business leaders in relation to performance against key business objectives
- Present complex business concepts and data into understandable and actionable visuals and packs to drive business performance.
- Up skill senior stakeholders on firm wide KPI's and help them to develop specific KPIs for individual business units
- Identification of new data sources to help enhance business intelligence.
- Management and mentoring of team of business analysts
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with previous experience in business analytics ideally within a professional services environment. You will have a strong understanding of excel and other data analytics tools, with the ability to partner effectively with a wide variety of senior stakeholders across the business.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work in a forward thinking organisation using BI and data to power the strategic decisions of the business, of which you will be a key part. It will give excellent exposure to senior stakeholders and an opportunity to forge and develop the role given that it is newly created.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's