|Job Title:||Business Accountant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 17:00|
Business Accountant - £38,000 to £44,000 + Excellent Culture
Your new company
Your new company is an established professional services business which operates in the insurance and legal sectors.
Your new role
Your new role is to provide financial support across the business, which is a subsidiary business of a multi national organisation. The role will vary in its nature and complexity, which provides a great opportunity to gain a wide knowledge of the finance operations in a fast moving, dynamic business.
- Develop a close working relationship with the financial reporting team, to understand and challenge the validity of the monthly outputs
- Work with the Group Finance team to ensure reporting requirements are met and inter-company recharges are accurate
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place, testing of controls and communicating areas for improvement
- Assisting in the annual budget and five-year plan preparation
- Ad hoc project work, providing financial modelling to the operational areas to aid decision-making
- Assist in promoting a cost control environment across Admiral Law by improving knowledge of the cost base
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a newly or recently qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) You will have a good understanding of internal controls, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to business partner external stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
In return you`ll receive a package of £38,000 - £44,000 and a great benefits package with an employer of choice in the area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
£43000 - £53000 per annum
Financial & Regulatory Reporting
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
IFRS 17 Reporting Lead
Financial Reporting Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% pension, PHI, 25% bonus