Big 4 Practice Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Big 4 Practice Audit Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £44900.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 17:22|
Newcastle City Centre, Accountancy Practice, Management level with further progression
Your new company
A great opportunity to join one of the Big 4 accountancy firms and enter at manager level. This role will attract an experienced Audit Manager with a proven background in delivering audits to a variety of clients in the corporate sector.
Your new role
Your responsibilities as an Audit Manager will be as follows:
- Managing and overseeing engagements, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements.
- Directing the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements.
- Directing, coaching and mentoring Assistant Managers ensuring cost effective and timely completion.
- Nurturing and seeking long lasting, trusting relationships with clients, business departments.
- Supporting in the creation, implementation and delivery of the Audit Business Plan.
- Assisting in monitoring the effectiveness of services delivered, reflecting on the quality of service.
- Preparation of reports.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Be professionally qualified to ACA, ACCA or CPA level.
- Have management experience in external audit.
- Show experience of current reporting standards including IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Possess strong decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management and organisation.
- Have strong communication and inter-personal skills.
What you'll get in return
- An attractive starting salary up to £44,900
- The opportunity to join a Big4 firm at manager level
- Further progression potential
- City centre office
- Corporate perks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this audit manager job in Newcastle, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this Newcastle based job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amy on 0191 2613982 for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Manager Practice Accountant
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Tax Manager - Advisory Practice
Competitive + Bonus and Benefits
Assistant Practice Manager - Excellent Independent firm
£34000 - £39000 per annum