Big 4 Audit Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Big 4 Audit Senior Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £80000 per annum + Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Lederman|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 14:16|
Big 4 Audit Senior Manager
Are you currently a Senior manager in a Top 30 firm? Are you looking for the next step in your Career? Do you have a strong interest in finding a company that can offer you the stability and structure to succeed? I am currently recruiting for a Big 4 client of mine who are looking for someone like you!
This role is for a company that offer you the best work life balance in the Big 4, the ability to work from home, dressing for your day ahead, market leading salaries, flexi time, fantastic bonus and benefits structure.
One of the many attractive features of this position is that they will create a role based on the companies needs as well as yours. This means if you have a specialism or an interest in certain sectors there is the possibility that the role can be catered to that. In turn this means not only will the company benefit but you will be able to use your experience in a massive company.
To be considered for this role:
- ACA or equivalent qualification
- Experience operating at Senior Manager
- Experience of working on IFRS engagements as well as UK GAAP
- A passion for delivering exceptional client service
- A proven ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance
- Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients find solutions to the challenges they face
- Ability to work to tight timelines and manage well under pressure
- Be able to work flexibly in relation to locations and alongside flexible working colleagues
- Experience of fee negotiations and negotiating scope changes with clients
Another aspect that I believe is very attractive about this role is the clear progression on offer. You will go straight from Senior manager to Director and it is achieved through Merit and not time. They are really keen to help you progress and by offering you a clear path is a fantastic part about this opportunity.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch ASAP as we are currently collating a list of candidates for this highly sort after role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior or Manager
£42000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Senior Audit Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Audit & Accounts Manager / Senior Manager
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Banking & Alternative Finance, Audit Senior Manager
£71000 - £82000 per annum + + Cash allowance