Big 4 Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Big 4 Audit Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Lederman|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:20|
Salary Up to £65,000
A Big 4 accountancy firm in Central London has approached me with a brilliant opportunity to join their growing audit team. This team of dedicated professionals will not only be excellent colleagues, they will also strive to help you develop and progress. They pride themselves on offering a market leading salary and benefits scheme, great work life balance and a support network that want you to progress quickly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor work existing jobs within the portfolio, communicate any potential problems and keep partner updated on existing projects
- Help implement changes and improve audit procedures
- Be passionate about business development
- Ensure that trainees are allocated a variety of jobs in order to provide a broad range of training and maximise their experience
- Assist the Audit Partner in setting and communicating the audit strategy to the audit team
To be considered for this role you will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA with an extensive Audit experience at a Top 50 firm. You will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills as your role in mentoring Junior staff is a key part of this role. You will have great time management skills as well, meeting deadlines is key therefore being organised and have the ability to work efficient is vital.
If you're looking a role that offers you the progression you crave, the money you desire and the work/life balance you've always wanted get in touch with me asap!
Email: email@example.com Phone: 02070198813