£700 - £1000 per day
10 days ago
Reporting into the Finance Director-Bids, this interim Bid Modeller will be responsible for modelling DFT submissions, contractual changes, modelling suites, operating and preparing model audits. This is a London based role but will consider remote candidates.
My client are a leading UK transport business.
The key responsibilities of the interim Bid Modeller will be:
- Lead the relationship with the transport authority, ensuring compliance and governance. .
- Extensive stakeholder management with other directorates to coordinate delivery plans.
- Manage all modelling activites including preparing for model audit,modelling suites, and all submissions.
- Responsible for the production and analysis of the Bid Baseline model. Responsible for the production and analysis of the Other Cost and Income model.
- Ad HOC analysis and business case preparation.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Significant Financial Modelling experience, including building 3 statement models in Excel.
- Must have been responsible for building the Financial Model for a UK rail franchise competition or direct award.Able to review Excel models built by others to understand and modify VBA macros
- Understands the key documentation related to DfT rail submissions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in particular the ability to explain complex technical issues clearly
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- An ongoing interim
- Competitive rate depending on experience
- OUTSIDE IR35