|Job Title:||Audits Manager|
|Contact Name:||Lyndsey Pitt|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 12:16|
Inflo is a rapidly scaling, agile and forward-thinking company that leverages the latest technology to revolutionise the world of accounting.
Inflo abides by a set of core values that informs everything we do:
• Treat Inflo as if it was your own business
• Do what you say you’ll do
• Continually improve yourself and Inflo
• Create a positive, open and honest environment
• Proactively drive the long-term success of partners and customers
• Be passionate and celebrate the success of the team
Inflo’s success is built on its people and dependent on everybody working towards our shared objectives and within our cultural values.
The Inflo leadership team stands at the helm of our globally respected organisation. They are responsible for setting Inflo’s strategic direction, creating lasting relationships with progressive accounting firms and guiding continual improvement in our people, processes and technology. Made up of accomplished audit professionals, the team is highly motivated and fiercely passionate about revolutionising the accounting and audit profession.
Inflo is looking for an experienced audit professional to work closely with the Inflo leadership team to drive internal projects, share expertise and develop training and guidance resources to support innovation and transformation of the audit services of our customers. Problem solving is key to this role. While holding strong similarities, our customers take different approaches to address the challenge of integrating new technologies and processes into their audit practices.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong external audit knowledge with an aspiration to apply these skills new ways
• Have at least three years’ experience in audit practice
• Hold a professional qualification such as ACA or ACCA, (or can be ACA exam qualified as your work with Inflo will count towards time-served)
• Be a resourceful self-starter with initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Have strong project management and personal organisation skills
• Have a passion for the accounting and audit profession, and how technology can be leveraged to revolutionise it
Working directly with the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for progressing and delivering a broad spectrum of internal projects across our business.
You will also work with Inflo’s customers to support them in advancing their audit business, services, proposition and staff.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual to leverage their knowledge of external audit and apply it in a way to have an impact on the global audit profession.
• Work closely with senior figures in firms such as Grant Thornton, International Networks such as Baker Tilly International and professional bodies such as ICAEW
• Have opportunities to travel internationally to support our global customers and teams
• Develop guidance and training materials detailing the impact of techniques such as data analytics and how they apply to external audit work
• Participate in workshops, analysing existing processes and identifying clear examples when Inflo can enhance work
• Participate in user-group sessions, discussing with our customers how Inflo can develop to increase the value to them
• Work with our development team to bring new Inflo functionality to life
• Be a subject matter expert within our team to support on technical customer queries, such as the appropriate approach to plan group engagements,
• Research and stay current with audit market trends
As a member of the Inflo family, you’ll also enjoy some special benefits including to name a few:
• Flexible working environment. And when we say flexible, we mean flexible! We measure results, not the amount of time you spend behind your desk.
• An attractive salary within a rapidly growing technology company
• Continued professional development
• The opportunity to travel and work with our teams around the globe
• 25 days holiday with an additional 0.5 days for every year of service
• Opportunity to work from home
• Casual dress code
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Accounting and Financial Control Manager