Audit Technical Author
|Job Title:||Audit Technical Author|
|Salary:||Excellent + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Aimee Hall|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 12:27|
Reporting to the Global Head of Learning for Audit & Assurance, as Audit Technical Author, you will be responsible for the development of audit technical learning content for all grades of auditors.
We operate in a strict regulatory environment based on defined learning objectives, largely driven by regulatory requirements, findings from regulatory reviews and input from various subject matter experts (SMEs) and the needs of our global network.
You will be responsible for applying foundation design skills in conjunction with technical accounting and audit expertise to develop Audit training material for classroom or technology-enabled solutions. Although you will be working closely with relevant SMEs it will be your responsibility to ensure materials are technically accurate.
Your will be responsible for both the development of new content required to address emerging business requirements but also updating existing content to reflect changing regulatory or business requirements. New or updated material should be designed to fit a range of delivery approaches including face-to-face sessions, simulation or e-learning.
Tasks will include:
• Producing comprehensive training materials for financial auditors, including guidance to the trainers, practical examples, interactive and engaging activities and case studies
• Researching off the shelf training materials
• Reviewing and updating content of existing training courses
• Participating in Professional Bodies events and lectures and keeping your technical knowledge up to date
• Working with third parties in developing e-learnings
Person Specification/ Requirements
We are looking for a qualified accountant with recent audit experience and a strong interest in Training & Development (T&D) and who is currently working in a T&D role with experience in delivering/facilitating technical training programmes preferably in audit. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as able to work professionally and collaboratively as part of a wider-team.
This person should have:
• Strong technical accounting and audit skills
• Working knowledge of the systems / tools used within the audit environment
• Experience of working and operating within an environment of constant regulatory scrutiny
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships
• Ability to communicate confidently and effectively in English, both in written and verbal form
• Innovative and creative approach towards new challenges
• Proven ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
• A second language in French or Spanish would be beneficial but not essential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tax Audit Senior Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Accounts 80% and Audit
Richmond upon Thames, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Audit & Accounts Senior
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum