Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Supervisor / Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cara Whyte|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2019 16:05|
ACA/ACCA qualified Audit supervisor / Assistant manager job in Norwich with leading firm
Hays are seeking applications for an Audit Supervisor role in Norwich. This role would be an excellent opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior or Assistant Manager looking for strong career progression and a diverse client portfolio.
- To assist a team leader of a large or specialist client portfolio in the planning, control and review of larger, more complex assignments.
- To ensure assignments are progressing competently and in line with commercial targets set.
- To complete client assignment files for minimal team leader or partner review.
- To act as the main client contact on behalf of a team leader/partner for selected client assignments.
- To supervise the team including monitoring work in progress and compliant work standards.
- To motivate and mentor the team by effective communication, constructive work assignment feedback and effective job appraisal.
- To assist the team leader in team communications including identifying problems and suggesting solutions
- To assist the team leader (exceptionally a partner) to help clear client correspondence and client queries.
- To respond effectively to all routine tax compliance matters occurring within the client assignments.
- To be consistently competent in the assessment of materiality and risk as demonstrated by effective assignment planning with the team leader/partner.
- To identify client work requiring specialist skills, referring matters to the firm's specialists as appropriate.
- Displays strong and pro-active awareness of current legislation and changes, relating them where appropriate to client assignments.
- To demonstrate the skills of planning, delegation and control in supervising a range of work assignments.
- To demonstrate an excellent rapport with clients enabling a team leader/partner to entrust and delegate client communications and correspondence
- To prove suitability to develop to a future portfolio holder by demonstrating commercial awareness and control in assignment budgets, WIP and assignment recoveries
Training & Development:
- Continued professional development program
- Annual performance reviews
- Smart Working
- A relaxed and professional environment
- Social Activities/Charitable Events
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- 25 days Holiday (ability to purchase up to 5 extra days annually under our flexible benefits scheme)
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Retail Discounts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's