11 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Audit Supervisor job in Watford. ACA or ACCA qualified with audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
Audit Supervisor job in Watford:
- Leading audits under the control of a Manager/Principal.
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs).
- Additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries.
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents.
- Specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 1 year's audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full time hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day.
- Remuneration will be subject to experience.
The package will include:
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%) subject to eligibility.
- Annual Christmas Bonus equivalent to 1 week's salary.
- Death In Service scheme cover (4 x salary).
- Private Medical Cover (Taxable) following completion of a probationary period.
- Group Income Protection Scheme (non contributory) following completion of a 3 month probationary period.
- Annual Leave will be 25 days (if qualified) per annum (pro rata). 3 days are normally taken at Christmas/New Year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.