|Job Title:||Audit Supervisor|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary & Extensive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tatjana Golovina|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 14:54|
£ Highly Competitive Package, including substantial benefits.
At Sopher + Co we make it our business to understand and add value to our clients personal and business affairs whilst building a lasting relationship based on trust and mutual respect. That’s why so many prestigious clients in the world of entertainment, media, music and show business recommend us year after year.
Every member of our team is prepared to go the extra mile, displaying levels of enthusiasm that are not found at more conventional firms. In return, we appreciate the need for a healthy work/life balance and offer family friendly benefits.
We’re looking for an experienced Supervisor, or an experienced Senior, who is ready to take the next step, to provide exceptional auditing and assurance services to a diverse range of clients, as well as providing support to the development of less senior staff to ensure they have the relevant knowledge and that they are given appropriate training to progress. Other key duties and responsibilities include:
- Supervise client audit engagements, which include planning executing, directing, and completing financial audits, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Supervise, train and mentor less senior employees
- Review and prepare financial statements for diverse range of client assignments as required
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with our clients’ management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Strong leadership and co-ordination of the audit team to ensure deadlines and budgets are adhered to
- Substantive and compliance testing, whilst identifying and resolving any errors
- Investigate and provide recommendations for audit review queries, ensuring all relevant action points have been adequately addressed
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
You’ll ideally have a solid understanding and experience with a diverse range of clients, be accustomed to documenting systems procedures for complex cycles, identifying key controls for testing and tailoring compliance testing procedures. Naturally, you’ll have the experience in identifying key risk areas in the audit planning process, including identifying audit and control risks and tailoring of audit programs. Ideally you will also have/be:
- Intermediate to Advanced professional accounting practice experience
- A Degree in Accountancy or related subject
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Solid understanding of accounting and audit software
- Strong MS Excel skills, ideally to advanced level
- High level communication skills between clients, staff and management
- Strong time management skills and not phased by deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Provide good attention to detail
- Effective team member
- Proactive and motivated
We will offer you a highly competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family, a comfortable, warm and friendly environment with great people and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer.
Sopher + Co is committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and we expect all our employees to act in accordance with this policy, we recognise the key role it plays in the success of our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's