about 19 hours ago
Audit Supervisor - Guildford area- £45,000 + Benefits including flexi and remote working
Are you a recently qualified auditor who is looking to move into a supervisory role?
- As a Qualified Audit professional are you keen to develop relationships with a really interesting portfolio of clients to include those in Technology, Arts, Sports, interesting growing privately owned businesses and also International Groups as well as some Charitable organisations?
- Are you motivated to work closely with your team and develop your management/supervisory skills to ensure your reviewing and support of more junior members of the team are working well?
- Are you keen to take an interest in considering this firm which historically has enjoyed a low turnover of staff, has a reputation for promoting from within and also moving members of the team across the business in order to develop their Technical skills – in your case this would be your Audit skills and could be much more as there are real opportunities to work with clients on specific Quasi Financial Controller type projects and within Private Client Tax or Corporate Tax or Business Services and Outsourcing?
Please do read on and apply if you are interested to be considered for interview for this professional firm of accountants who will develop and certainly aim to develop and retain all their Qualified professionals.
What is on Offer as an Audit Senior/ Audit Supervisor and beyond?
If you are a recently Qualifed ACA or equivalent and have up-to-date Audit experience and ideally experience of preparing Financial Statements you could benefit from:
- Being a part of a team which has really worked hard during Covid to not only be set up to offer seamless working practices remotely and to also give staff the option to work in a Covid friendly environment on an adhoc or semi permanent basis / in a hybrid fashion
- Feeling secure in the knowledge this is a firm which has done very well indeed during these challenging times and has done very well to protect their staff from the stresses that the events of 2020 has brought about.
- Flexi time, car parking, life assurance, use of the latest Technology to include home working where is appropriate
- Paid CPD courses and paid professional subscriptions including genuine career progression and internal transfers which can be demonstrated by reviewing the current teams across the business
- Salary and progression reviews
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome – you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George’s referral scheme is on our website.