£45000 - £46000 per annum
18 days ago
This Audit Supervisor position offers a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team with great career development opportunities and positive working environment.
The role will involve the carrying out of audit duties for a broad range of medium to large, owner managed business's in a wide range of industries. Typical assignments will be working with clients with turnovers generally in excess of £10 million.
Our client is a supportive and professional Accountancy Firm, a well-structured business that hold high staff retention levels and job satisfaction. Allowing all staff to participate in marketing and business development activities. Staff are rewarded with market rate salaries, but they also have a performance based annual bonus scheme.
One thing valued highly is that people enjoy their work but also have lives, so our client really means it when they say work-life balance is important. Sensible targets are in place for utilisation and make time for people to pursue non-chargeable activities such as marketing and training and charitable activities.
This firm offers extensive exposure to audit clients supported by intensive training and development programs. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available for high performing employees.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team
* Obtain background data for audit planning.
* Prepare & review financial statements.
* Prepare corporation tax computations.
* Draft Management letters and reports.
* Ensure time budgets are maintained.
* Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
* Supervise and assist junior staff.
* Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
* Be a team player and actively partake in technical training sessions.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious and qualified individual who has already established experience within auditing, and is looking to develop this area further. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve their skills and competencies through self-development.
- Fully ACA qualified
* At least 2 years' experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 50% audit exposure.
* Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
* Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
* An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
- Top 50 London Firm
- Good work life balance
- Supportive firm offering further technical development
- Bespoke training programme
- Annual Bonus Scheme