|Job Title:||Audit Supervisor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£44000.00 - £47000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Nicholls|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 16:44|
Audit Supervisor - Top 100 Accountancy firm - Central London
Your new company
An established top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a newly qualified Audit Supervisor to join the team. The accountancy firm provides a number of audit, accounting and outsourcing, business and personal tax advice as well as more specialist areas such as expert witness and corporate finance services.
Your new role
In your new role as an Audit Supervisor you will be responsible for managing your portfolio of clients consisting of UK based and international clients spanning various industries. You'll be reporting directly to the senior partner which also works on a number of forensic accounting jobs which you will be able to gain exposure to. Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Reviewing audits, managing the field work process and finalising audits in accordance to technical standards.
- Reviewing accounts jobs prepared by junior members of staff
- Reviewing corporation tax returns
- Working alongside the partner on ad-hoc projects such as corporate finance and forensic accounting assignments.
- Contribute towards business development activities.
- Train and mentor junior members of staff ensuring they are successfully working towards their qualification
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with experience of leading audits from planning through to completion whilst keeping in accordance with UKGAAP & IFRS. You will have a proven track record of managing a portfolio and a team of juniors and seniors.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with benefits. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to niche areas such as corporate finance and forensic accounting.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's