|Job Title:||Audit Supervisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:52|
Audit Supervisor Assistant Manager job Top 10 Firm Guildford Surrey ACA ACCA
Your new company
My client is a highly regarded Top 10 Firm with offices spread across the south of England. They are currently recruiting across the Firm after pitching for and winning several large clients from competitors. Up to date technology along with flexible working is available for the successful candidate.
Your new role
- You will be a key member of the assurance team, participating in assignments and leading audits in the field.
- You will ensure that audits are executed and completed to instruction and in line with the Firm's procedures
- Communicate issues to Managers while providing possible solutions
- Provide supervision, guidance and training to juniors and semi-seniors on audit as necessary to ensure work is completed to deadlines and the Firm's high level of standards
- Act as point of contact for clients, offering a high level of service
- Review the work of juniors
- Attend meetings, assist in staff recruitment and staff appraisals
- Complete CPD courses as required
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified (or similar), or in advanced stages of your studies.You will have previous experience in audit and assurance.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary depending on experience along with a host of benefits. There is also opportunities for progression with this Firm to Manager and above.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's