17 days ago
A great opportunity for a qualified Accountant/Auditor to work with an international manufacturing business for 6 - 9 months on a specific project
My client is a large international Manufacturing business based in commutable distance of Cardiff and Swansea.
The Internal Auditor will work closely with the Finance Controller and Business Managers to audit current financial controls in the business, and address any weaknesses by strengthening current systems throughout the business.
- Agree scope of internal audit with Financial Controller and Executives
- Conduct internal audit, in line with agreed scope and audit plan
- Present results of the internal audit to Financial Controller, Executives and Business Unit Managers, with recommendations.
- Develop robust action plan to address any gaps and strengthen current control measures to ensure that adequate/appropriate controls in place to identify and address potential risks/frauds faced by the business.
- Implement the plan to agreed milestones
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level with an associated professional qualification as appropriate (e.g.ACA/ACCA) is essential
- Experience in Financial Control and audit/risk committees is essential
- A finance professional with significant experience in developing and ensuring all financial controls and procedures are in place is a requirement for this role
- Knowledge of core IT systems, including Microsoft Outlook. Experience in Microsoft AX is desirable
An initial 6 - 9 month assignment starting asap.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
video interviews conducted during lock down