Audit Senior | Top20 Practice
|Job Title:||Audit Senior | Top20 Practice|
|Location:||Harrogate, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicholas Hesketh|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 11:43|
Marks Sattin are currently working with an expanding Top20 Accountancy Practice in Harrogate as they look to bring an audit Senior into their team.
An audit senior is being sought to join the office in order to provide direct support to the partners and the audit managers. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of a few hundred clients including limited companies, partnerships, high net worth individuals and trusts.
The successful candidate will be expected to have responsibility for running audits. Preparation of financial statements, forecast models, business plans, reporting on internal controls, financial due diligence and other ad hoc projects will also be required from time to time.
The role provides a good range of work for someone with solid technical skills and a background of audit work, wishing to build on his or her experience in a fast growing office that will provide opportunities for progression.
Day to day:
- Running statutory audits from planning to completion
- Preparing financial statements in respect of limited companies, partnerships and trusts;
- Preparation of the first draft of the company tax returns for audit assignments;
- Training, marketing and other non-chargeable activities;
- Ad hoc projects/reports for the client base.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate the following skills and behaviours:
- Demonstrate a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Defines performance measures and continuously looks to assess, improve and achieve objectives.
- Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time.
- Seeks self-development and provides support that enables others to develop within the firm.
- Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firm's goals.
- Thinks widely and laterally to identify and consider different options before determining the best solution.
- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way.
- Motivates self and others to succeed for the benefit of the firm.
This is an ideal opportunity as the firm offers great career potential, work life balance and a competitive package.
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply within for immediate consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior looking for Corporate Finance? - Top 20 Practice
City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Audit Senior/Supervisor - Top 50 Practice
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Accountancy Practice Senior
North Shields, Tyne and Wear
£20000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£32000.00 - £34000.00 per annum