Audit Senior - Top 20
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Top 20|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:28|
Audit Senior or Semi Senior job Fully or Part Qualified Top 20 Practice Guildford Progression and Training
Your new company
My client, a well-established, respected and growing Top 20 Firm is looking for an auditor to join their team. My client is expanding and will consider auditors at all level from Semi-Senior through to Manager as they are looking for quality individuals to assist them with their development. The Firm operates throughout the UK and has an excellent training programme available.
Your new role
- Carry out audit planning in accordance with the firm's procedures, including preparation of the audit plan, review of issues from the previous audit, risk assessment, update the audit file and undertake an analytical review procedures.
- Ensures all audit fieldwork is completed and supervise and assist junior members of the team during client engagement and in house.
- Review the work of juniors ensuring a high standard of work
- Make recommendations to the manager or partner
- Prepare accounts for a variety of clients including sole traders, partnerships, LLP's, Limited companies, Charities etc.
- Ensure that assignments of all types are properly planned, budgeted, recorded, carried out and finalised in accordance with firm's procedures.
- Arrange for tax computations to be prepared by the tax team, providing all requested data and subsequently post tax journals and update the accounts file for the tax computation received
- Ensure any adjustments are made to the accounts before finalising and disclosure checklists are completed.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be fully or part qualified, motivated to progress your career. You will have excellent communication skills to help build both internal and external relationships
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, training and development or study support as needed. There is also opportunity for progression within the Firm, with new opportunities being made available due to expansion.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior
Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Audit & Accounts Senior - Top 20 Firm
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Manager
Up to £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Top 10 Audit Senior
City of London, London
£42000 - £49000 per annum + Additional benefits
Top 10 Audit Senior
40000 - 48000