Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Saman Ghalamzan|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2019 16:02|
Top 10 Firm - Bristol
£35,000 - £40,000 + fantastic benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking to expand their Bristol office further, with the need for an Audit Senior to join on a permanent basis.
Anyone looking for complete flexibility and autonomy in the near future, with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Why join this firm?
- Varied client base spanning across a range of sectors; making every project different than the last!
- You will be leading audits from planning to completion, being the main point of contact for clients throughout the audits
- You will have a tailored, personal learning and development programme - designed to get you to Assistant Manager as soon as possible!
- This firm is renowned for their excellent work/life balance - flexi hours, work from home arrangements, 9am-5pm culture rolled out throughout the firm
- Fantastic social events - quarterly events, Christmas parties, and much more
- Corporate benefits package includes private pension, private medical and dental cover, buy/sell annual leave, and much more
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Prior audit experience, ideally leading them from planning to completion
- Recent experience in IFRS/FRS102/UK GAAP
- Experienced in working in medium sized audit teams
- Track record of maintaining strong client relationships
If this is of interest, please get in touch: email@example.com or call Saman on 020 7019 8845 ASAP to ensure your details are considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit & Accounts Senior – Top 60 firm
40000 - 45000 + Benefits + Progression
UK Top 10 Audit Assistant Manager
To £49,500 + benefits
Audit Manager - Top 10 UK Practice
£55000 - £65000 per annum + work from home, pension scheme
M&A Director (Corporate Finance) Top 10 Accountancy Firm
£75000 - £90000 per annum
Top 60 Audit & Accounts Senior – Training for small firm ACA / ACCA
42000 - 48000 + Training + Benefits