Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £42000 per annum
7 days ago
Top 10 UK Accountancy Firm - Birmingham
Up to £42,000 + fantastic benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK are currently looking to expand their Birmingham office further, with the need for an Audit Senior to join on a permanent basis.
Anyone looking for strong career progression in the future with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this opportunity.
Why join this firm?
- Varied client base spanning across a range of sectors; making every project different than the last!
- You will be leading audits from planning to completion, being the main point of contact for clients throughout the audits
- You will have a tailored, personal learning and development programme - designed to get you to Assistant Manager as soon as possible
- This firm is renowned for their excellent work/life balance - flexi hours, work from home arrangements through COVID, 9am-5:30pm culture rolled out throughout the firm
- Fantastic social events - quarterly events, Christmas parties, and much more
- Corporate benefits package includes private pension, private medical and dental cover, buy/sell annual leave, and much more
- Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA newly qualified
- Current experience working at another accountancy firm, leading audits from planning to completion
- Recent experience in IFRS/FRS102/UK GAAP
- Experienced in working in medium sized audit teams, supervising Juniors/Trainees
- Track record of maintaining strong client relationships
If this is of interest, please get in touch with Saman on 020 7019 8845 or email firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to ensure your details are considered.