|Job Title:||Audit Senior/Executive|
|Salary:||£HighlyCompetitive plus Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Ben Carter|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 15:56|
2019 was an excellent year for us, we hired a record number of people and won plenty of awards; can you make 2020 an even better year for Bishop Fleming?
We are looking to recruit talented Qualified or Part Qualified auditors to join our expanding Worcester Audit team.
Not only will this role give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your clients, it will also provide you with the skills and experience that you need to develop into a future leader of our business.
It won’t all be about work – this role will give you the opportunity to be part of our management development programmes, mentoring networks as well as our CSR and Business Development activities, all of which will combine to aid your overall career development.
Recently crowned ‘Business of the Year’ at the 2019 British Chamber of Commerce Awards and recognised as a Sunday Times 100 Best Employer for five consecutive years, Bishop Fleming continues to take giant strides in the accountancy and advisory sectors.
We are offer refreshingly different culture to other accountancy practices and are on a mission to become the most rewarding firm in the UK for our clients, people and communities.
Come and be part of a business which understands the importance of its people having a healthy work-life balance. You will have the opportunity to work flexibly within a firm that is continually looking to innovate and improve.
You will get to work with a broad range of clients from well-known names, fast growing owner managed businesses through to academy schools and charities.
Acting as a business advisor, you will actively contribute towards the success of your client’s business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and executing audits and other assurance engagements from planning to completion under UK GAAP
- Building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring that a quality service is delivered
- Developing and coaching our trainees so that they become accomplished business advisors
You will have the support and guidance of an approachable senior management team who will help you to achieve your long-term career goals.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or Part Qualified (or equivalent) – We can provide full study support if you require it
- Experienced at taking responsibility for a range of audit assignments
- An excellent communicator who enjoys building relationships with their clients
- Well organised with strong attention to detail levels
- A real team player who wants to contribute to the overall success of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager or Ryan Southall; Audit Director if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's