Audit Senior / Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Senior / Audit Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 17:08|
If you are looking for a firm who value their employees where you have the opportunity to build long-term sustainable relationships with your client base, this Audit Senior role could offer you exactly that.
This leading and reputable accountancy practice in Coventry have had a great 12 months despite the obvious bumps in the road! They are extremely well-established and known to be the 'go-to' firm for the majority of small to medium companies across the local area. They offer audit, accounts, tax, payroll and about to expand into advisory!
Being a key part of the audit team as an Audit Senior/Audit Manager, you will be required to:
- Taking the lead for Audit assignments, supervising other members of staff and client management
- Working with predominantly OMB up to £50M turnover, as well as commercial businesses within varied industry sectors
- Liaising with clients regarding any queries and in respect of accounting and audit matter
- Reviewing work prepared by junior staff
- Monitoring budgets and understanding the commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Tailoring audit programmes to suit clients individual needs
- Preparing client Corporation Tax Computation and online filing
- Managing client relationships and identifying larger/wider commercial opportunities
The successful Audit Senior/Audit Manager will have sufficient experience in a similar role. You will be fully qualified (either ACA or ACCA)
- This practice can offer exposure to a fantastic client base - giving responsibility where necessary and training you to the best of your ability.
- They offer a competitive market salary and an exclusive benefits package
- Continuous professional development
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's