0 - 0
11 days ago
Menzies LLP is currently looking for a passionate & talented fully Part-Qualified Audit Senior to join our growing & dynamic firm in the Central London office.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 2 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Must fit with our values!
Desirable skills but not a must have requirement:
- Knowledge of Caseware software system
- Knowledge of Mercia audit methodologies
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Senior then apply online ASAP.