Audit Senior (Qualified or Part-Qualified)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior (Qualified or Part-Qualified)|
|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 11:38|
Menzies LLP is currently looking for a passionate & talented fully Part-Qualified Audit Senior to join our growing & dynamic firm in the Solent office.
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Studying towards ACA / ACCA qualification with the professional/ applied skills stage completed
- Minimum 2 years experience in Audit and Assurance within an accountancy practice
- Experience of leading external audit assignments from fieldwork to completion stages under International Standards on Auditing
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite – Intermediate/Advanced user of Word and Excel.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with senior staff and clients
- Motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service across
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions
- Must fit with our values!
Desirable skills but not a must have requirement:
- Knowledge of Caseware software system
- Knowledge of Mercia audit methodologies
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Audit Senior then apply online ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's