£46000 - £47000 per annum
17 days ago
Provide a wide range of audit and assurance services to prestigious pension schemes sponsored by companies across various sectors and master trusts, many of whom are household names.
This top 20 accountancy firm in London is looking to recruit into their award winning Pension Fund's team.
In addition to working on audits, the role will involve working on assurance projects which includes governance and risk reviews and reporting on internal controls.
- Undertaking statutory audits in an audit senior role being involved in all stages of the audit from planning, to onsite fieldwork and completion.
- Show initiative and a willingness to take responsibility for ownership and completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and deadlines set
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and follow up on client queries once on site work is completed.
- Manage on-site teams and assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff.
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of pension fund sector and the Pensions SORP is an advantage, although not essential
- Need good communications skills both internally and externally.
- Gain experince at one of the UK's leading firms of chartered accountants.
- Friendly, approachable and professional style.
- Opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge.
- Build a satisfying and rewarding career.
- Continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits.