Audit Senior (Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior (Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA)|
|Contact Name:||Fitzgerald & Law|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2019 14:56|
We are looking for a talented newly qualified candidate to provide audit and financial reporting services to our diverse corporate and entrepreneurial clients. You will have had good all round audit and accounts exposure and be looking for a dynamic, Central London firm in order to progress your career.
What are some of the key responsibilities?
- Preparation of statutory financial statements from trial balance or prime records
- Preparation of accompanying working papers
- Review of statutory financial statements and accompanying working papers prepared by junior team members
- Primary client contact, from quoting through to finalisation
- Planning audits for manager review
- Completing fieldwork for manager review, including analytical reviews, substantive testing and complex revenue testing
- Prepare finalisation for manager review
- Meeting tight deadlines and keeping managers/RI and clients up to date at all times
- Managing a small portfolio of the smaller cost-plus jobs
- Visit clients’ premises to complete audit fieldwork when required, including stock take attendances and potential international travel
- Be a point of contact between Management team and Assistants/Semi-seniors
- Set a strong example in relation to leadership, authority professionalism, appearance, positivity, attitude and punctuality.
- E-filing of unaudited statutory financial statements
- Support team members in technical queries
- Prepare technical factsheets & training for the team
- Attend and represent the F&L Group at business development events
What are the essential requirements?
- Newly qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have at least three years' audit experience in public practice working with corporate clients
- Experience of performing audit and accounts preparation assignments from planning through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Smart and professional in appearance
- Strong IT skills, with CaseWare experience a definite advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's