Audit Senior - Mid-sized Firm - East London/Essex
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Mid-sized Firm - East London/Essex|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£42000 - £46000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katrina Cilvert|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 12:00|
- Firm: Mid-Tier
- Workload: 70% Audit and 30% Accounts/Tax
- Clients: FSA regulated businesses, solicitors, pension schemes, car dealerships, retail, pharmaceutical, property and transport
- Location: East London/Essex
- Benefits: Good pension, great work life balance, social events
- Salary: c£45k
Are you a qualified Audit Senior? Would you be interested in a high quality firm, akin to Central London, but with a shorter commute?
You would work with a variety of clients with turnovers up to £50m across various sectors as part of a popular 16 partner firm, with an excellent reputation for offering a supportive environment with a fun and sociable team.
The successful candidate needs to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with good exam pass rate
- Have 1-2 years post-qualified experience
- Have experience of a workload of at least 70% audit
- Experience of supervising small teams on audit
- Hold a UK driving licence and own a car
If you are seeking Audit Senior jobs in London or Essex contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior – Top 15 firm
40000 - 48000
Accounts & Audit Senior – Small West End Firm
40000 - 45000
Audit & Accounts Senior - Small West End Firm
36000 - 42000
Accounts and Audit Senior - Mid-Sized Firm - Harrow
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Audit Senior - Top 10 Firm - Media & Tech Clients
City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum