Audit Senior Managers, Asset Management (Big 4)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Managers, Asset Management (Big 4)|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + + Cash/Car Allowance + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 19:24|
This Big 4 firm is looking for experienced auditors to join as Senior Managers in the Audit practice within Asset Management in London.
At this Big 4 firm, you will have the opportunity to work within a dynamic team and will benefit from extensive training, professional development and performance management to help you meet your professional goals.
The Investment Management team works with a variety of market leading clients ranging from some of the largest traditional asset management groups in the UK to the top five hedge fund managers in Europe. They have won a number of tenders in the last few years and expect to grow significantly in the next 3 to 5 years.
As a Senior Manager, you'll be involved in leading the delivery of a portfolio of our largest, highest profile clients using your sector experience to deliver exceptional client service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising, mentoring, and coaching junior staff including promoting audit quality
- Managing partner involvement on audits, providing progress reports as required
- Acting as the initial point of contact throughout the year for your clients
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of engagements, focusing on optimising profitability
- Regularly and proactively communicating with senior clients on relevant industry matters
- Acting as a department lead on your area of sector expertise
- Keeping up to date with product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal and external networks within the industry
- Communicating with clients and subject matter experts on technical matters relevant to Investment Management audits
- Actively driving the planning of the audit, as well as the actual fieldwork at interim and final, statutory audit and completion work
- Working on tenders and working as part of the relevant independence team
- Be part of the Investment Management department management group and drive firm's strategic initiatives
- Performance manager for other qualified accountants to help them reach their full potential
- Building the reputation through the quality of work, knowledge and experience relevant to the industry
- Must possess professional qualification; ACA, ACCA or CPA (or international equivalent)
- Established leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- Significant financial statement audit experience
- Extensive external audit experience in the Asset Management sector
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of FRS 102, IFRS and technical matters relevant to your area of Investment Management expertise
- Excellent salary
- Supportive working environment with benefits packages tailored to the individual to help achieve a good work life balance.
- Your role will include executive level client interaction across multiple clients, giving superb opportunities for personal and professional growth within a Big 4 environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's