Audit Senior Manager - Technology, Media & Telecoms (happy to talk flexible working)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Manager - Technology, Media & Telecoms (happy to talk flexible working)|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kendall|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2019 14:55|
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Our clients operate in uncertain times. It’s our job to work with them to help them grow sustainably and fulfil their responsibilities. In audit, we work with clients of all different sizes across many different sectors. You’ll work with clients at their sites, getting to the heart of how they work and the challenges they face. Making the most of your audit experience and client management skills, you’ll help our clients mitigate risks and work more effectively.
You'll be part of our dedicated Technology, Media & Telecoms audit team, specifically managing a portfolio of mid to large clients in the technology and media sectors.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll manage audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- you'll assist the audit partners in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- you'll ensure that key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- you'll check that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- you'll manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- you'll assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
Who we're looking for:
- you’ll have significant post qualified experience (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) (minimum criteria)
- you’ll have experience of managing a large portfolio of external audit clients (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience of working on large audits in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
- you'll have experience of UK GAAP/FRS102
- you’ll ideally have experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Technology, Media & Telecoms (happy to talk flexible working)
Competitive + benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Senior - open to remote working
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager
Senior Audit Manager