£70000 - £80000 per annum
26 days ago
This large, growing firm is looking for an Audit Senior Manager for their Real Estate sector team. They can offer an environment where you can grow, learn, laugh and feel respected, at all times.
This large accountancy practice has one of the largest and experienced real estate teams in the UK. They work with a range of real estate businesses including large UK and global private and listed businesses as well as privately owned, start-up and entrepreneurial organisations.
You'll be joining as a vital member of this growing and dynamic team. You'll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management. You'll also:
- Act as audit lead on a range of clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Feel valued and rewarded
- Highly competitive starting salaries
- Remuneration packages that ensure pay always positively reflects performance
- 28 days' holiday
- Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- Life assurance cover
- Income protection insurance
- A range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle