Audit Senior Manager - Corporate
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Manager - Corporate|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + excellent package|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 15:23|
Audit Senior Manager job Top 10 Firm Corporate Team Guildford Surrey
Your new company
Top 10 International Firm who are growing year on year by winning business from their rivals, seeks an Audit Senior Manager for their corporate team to work on a wide range of clients. Applicants from the Big 4 are welcome where you will be more involved in the overall process.
Your new role
- Act as audit lead on a range of varied clients, with the support of at least one audit manager on the larger assignments.
- Be responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Be responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients
Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience at senior manager level, or be an audit manager with experience who is looking to step up and further their career. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and have the ability to network with internal stakeholders and to build strong relationships with clients.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £80,000 plus cash allowance with a flexible benefits package to chose from. Work is currently 100% remote, with laptop and mobile phone supplied and delivered to your doorstep. Flexible working options are available long term.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's