£70000 - £78000 per annum
12 days ago
This large accountancy firm is looking to hire an Audit Senior Manager for their Consumer Markets sector team.
This large accountancy firm plays a leading role in the retail market and works with many of the biggest brands in the industry. They understand the challenges and industry issues their clients face.
You'll be joining as a vital member of this growing and dynamic team. We truly understand the issues our clients face and have a complete commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You'll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management. You'll also:
- Act as audit lead on a range of consumer markets clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework..
- Highly competitive starting salary
- 28 days' holiday
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- income protection insurance
- a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle