Audit Senior Manager
|Job Title:||Audit Senior Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Amy Butler|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2019 14:47|
Newcastle City Centre, Great progression Opportunities, Salary Negotiable for right candidate.
Your new company
An international leading accountancy firm who provide audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations. A rare opportunity has arisen to join the firm at Senior Manager level to successfully lead and grow the audit service line in their Newcastle City Centre office
Your new role
- Manage assignments in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- Ensure Assurance quality at all times assisting with internal and external quality assurance
- Brief staff on the client's business and the pre-assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work, and to undertake 'on the job' training and appraisals where necessary.
- Ensure that the job is completed within budget and timescales
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the firm's specialist services
- Perform the firm's review and completion procedures, to attend the final meeting with the client, and to ensure that the client subsequently receives the final accounts and commercial management letter on a timely basis.
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses
- Research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / ACCA with substantial background in audit
- Experience of working as a Senior Manager in a medium/large firm, preferably top 10.
- Experience of Non for Profit organisations is essential.
- Experience of / willingness to get involved in Business Development initiatives.
What you'll get in return
- Attractive salary depending on experience
- Progression opportunities
- Opportunity to join a global organisation at senior manager level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role based in Newcastle City Centre, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this audit job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's