Audit Senior – Leeds LS15
|Job Title:||Audit Senior – Leeds LS15|
|Contact Name:||Amy Carter|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 15:39|
Due to the continued growth of our firm, we have an exciting opportunity for an accountant with at least three years external audit experience to join our thriving audit team in our dynamic, forward thinking accountancy practice based at Thorpe Park, Leeds.
This role is as an Audit Senior leading “on-site” audit fieldwork at clients’ premises, liaising with clients’ senior management and managing the audit team onsite. You will report to one of our Audit Managers or direct to a Partner, taking responsibility for the completion of audit files and the drafting of audited financial statements.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA (or exam finalist) with at least three years external audit experience. Ideally this experience will predominantly be of auditing UK owner managed and family businesses who report under FRS102;
- At least twelve months experience of leading “on-site” audit assignments and reporting to audit managers and partners;
- Strong accounts experience;
- Excellent communicator who needs to be able to work as part of a growing team, dealing with clients and other team members with a variety of experience alike;
- Full UK driving licence and car; and
- Good excel skills are a must, and experience with ProAudit, IRIS and SAGE would be preferable.
Kirk Newsholme are a Leeds based independent firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors established nearly 30 years ago and we currently have around 45 team members and operate from a single office at Thorpe Park (LS15). We provide a full range of accounting, audit and tax services to an enviable client base dominated by owner managed ad family businesses. Our clients range from small businesses to an AIM listed company and include several businesses that are well known in the local area.
We pride ourselves on being of a size where we can offer exceptional levels of client service and for more information about our services and what our clients say please visit www.kirknewsholme.co.uk
In summary we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work with a fantastic client base to build ongoing relationships;
- No hierarchy system like many large national firms. We work with a ‘one-team’ approach and have complete autonomy without the outside influences of a head office;
- A supportive, nurturing working environment;
- A team culture -you’ll never feel isolated; and
- A fantastic opportunity for career progression.
Please apply to email@example.com with CV and covering letter
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's