Audit Senior - Independent Practice
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Independent Practice|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Clark|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 18:08|
Audit Senior job ACA ACCA Independent Practice - Avoid the commute to London!
Your new company
Are you looking to avoid the commute to London? One of my top client has come to me exclusively with a role to join their team. You may be a newly qualified accountant or have a couple of years post qualification experience, looking to make a change, work on a new portfolio of clients, or looking to step away from a corporate environment into a more friendly, supportive and relaxed environment. Flexible working options are available.
Your new role
- Ensure completion of assigned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of pre-planning and completion
- Manage and delegate workflow to juniors
- Applies risk and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identifies any potential issues.
- Prepare and audit of single and/or group entity financial statements
- Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and FRS102
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of leading teams on audit. My client is looking for someone who can lead semi seniors, delegate work and review audit packs
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience. There is a COVID safe environment, on-site parking, flexible working hours around standard core hours of 10-4, t, subsidised gym membership and more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Top 10 UK Practice
£55000 - £65000 per annum + work from home, pension scheme
QAD Reviewer - Audit and Practice Assurance
Competitive salary + car allowance, pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Dudley, West Midlands