Audit Senior - Fully Qualified
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Fully Qualified|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gillian O'Regan|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 20:33|
Our client looking for an experienced Audit professional to join their inclusive audit and accounts team in London. You will have exposure to both a mix of audit and accounts although most definitely will be weighted towards audit.
As part of an international network, this independent accounting and advisory firm, benefits from having a vast client exposure which makes it an interesting place to work. Having been established for well over 100 years and many of their our client relationships have been formed over decades.
This chartered accountancy firm believe their people are their success and as inclusive employer they aim to inspire and support each other, both technically and personally to make a difference and offer a stand out service.
- Carrying out full process UK statutory audits from planning stage through to completion for a variety of clients across all industry sectors and sizes including SME's and OMB's
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts ready for final review
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations (including review of more specialist areas such as capital allowances and Research & Development tax credits)
- Ad hoc project work
Your role will increase with responsibility and ownership as you develop professionally through your career and hit your objectives.
You will be encouraged to identify new business opportunities with clients and grow your skill set and client relationships.
- Fully ACA/ACCA/CA qualified
- Strong business focus and awareness of current affairs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to analyse and interpret in depth data for clients
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Be a tam player and offer support where needed
- Ability to work with deadlines and budgets
- Enjoy building client relationships in a client facing role
- Good software skills and be proficient using Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Competitve salary
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Range of benefits such as cash back incentive and online offers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Qualified Audit Senior - Bournemouth
Audit Senior - Newly Qualified Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Worthing, West Sussex
£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum