Audit Senior- Financial Services
|Job Title:||Audit Senior- Financial Services|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Louise O'Donoghue|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 15:34|
Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues, accounting technical matters and liaison with the client.
Our Big Four client is looking to grow their UK Financial Services Assurance business and is embarking on delivering transformational growth in Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
They are looking for Audit Executives to join their team in Birmingham due to the FS regions ambitious targets, making them a key engine of 2020 growth and vision plan.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and manage fieldwork on client's sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Demonstrate expertise in using GAM to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) qualified or part qualified - preferably first time passes
- Excellent technical expertise with proven industry knowledge
- Proven and demonstrable experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements
- Financial Services industry experience would be ideal but not essential
- Ability to coach and develop more junior members of staff
Very competitive package and benefits
Excellent development and progression potential
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's