Audit Senior (Film, TV and Gaming)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior (Film, TV and Gaming)|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 15:51|
This top 20 firm is looking for Audit Seniors to join our Film, TV & Gaming sector team in the London office. This is a busy and varied role that would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA.
The London office of this top 20 accounting firm is home to more than 30 partners and 300 members of staff.
The individual will be working in the Film & TV team and will report to managers, directors and partners within that team.
Clients include major Hollywood studios, major streaming networks as well as many independent film and television production companies in the US and UK, film financiers, visual effects and post-production houses and other service providers. Finally, they work with a number of video games developers ranging from small independents to large multi-national studios.
Aside from the typical audit/accountancy work you might expect, there are opportunities to gain experience on specialised work, such as:
- Preparation and review of BFI certificate applications.
- Preparation of production cost report audits for both individual productions and co-productions.
- Preparation of business plans and financial models to reflect varied businesses and opportunities in within the film, television and video game industries.
- Preparation of valuations for film/TV titles, film/TV libraries, incomes streams and other intellectual property.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with previous Audit Senior experince gained in an accountancy practice.
- Passionate about delivering quality.
- Ensures that client needs are met.
- Salary up to £48,000
- Excellent prospects for progression
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu.
- 23 days annual leave. Buy or sell up to 5 days holiday a year.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's