Audit Senior - Charities & Not-for-profit
|Job Title:||Audit Senior - Charities & Not-for-profit|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Nicholls|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 20:32|
Audit Senior - Charities and not-for-profit Specialist Audit Firm - Central London - Competitive Salary
Your new company
An award winning, specialist audit firm based in Central London are seeking an Qualified Audit Senior to join the team. The Charities and Not-For-Profit specialist audit firm provide a number of audit and advisory, tax advice and accounting services to various charities across the UK and overseas.
Your new role
In your new role as an Audit Senior you will work as part of the firms experienced audit department and will provide a full audit service to the firms' clients. You'll work closely with audit managers and partners as well as take responsibility in supervising and mentoring junior staff. Your day to day responsibilities will be as follows:
- Undertake client work as directed, mainly this will involve statutory audits but will also encompass other client assignments such as due diligence, VAT, internal audit and training activities
- Follow the firm's policies and procedures on all work to achieve high standards and deliver an excellent service to clients
- Adhere to firm's standards on independence and professional ethics
- Keep managers and partners regularly informed of activities, capacity and progress on assignments to ensure that time is fully utilised
- Participate in meetings as appropriate, playing an active part in internal briefing and de-brief sessions
- Provide effective supervision and training to trainee accountants who are undertaking audit work
- Where required, work alone at client's premises with minimal supervision, presenting completed audit file for manager review, which includes management letter
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with a proven track record of leading audits from start to finish. The successful candidate will be confident in challenging clients and colleagues as well as providing day to day support to junior members of staff. The firm takes pride in hiring staff which have a passion and interest in adding value to clients within the not-for-profit industry and are looking for like minded individuals.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (post lockdown)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An opportunity to work in a collaborative & friendly environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's