Audit Senior (ACA/ACCA)
|Job Title:||Audit Senior (ACA/ACCA)|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zuzanna Radkiewicz|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:28|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit an experienced, diligent, organised and motivated Audit Senior to join a busy Audit and Accounts team.
Reporting to a Business Advisor, you will be responsible ensuring that all client audit work assigned to you is dealt with efficiently, to a high standard and to budget.
Our client are leading Chartered Accountants and business and tax advisers in the region with a requirement to recruit an Audit Senior into the team on a permanent basis.
- Planning, Reviewing and Finalising of Audits / Accounts Preparation assignments including preparation, approval and monitoring of budgets, finalisation of financial statements and presentation of files to Director/Business Advisor for review
- Ensuring all Audit work is carried out profitably and on a timely basis in accordance with internal processes
- Taking responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for junior audit staff and supervising them on site, including reviewing their audit work and coaching on-the-job
- Supervise and develop more junior members of staff and reviewing their work
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Regular and effective communication with senior colleagues on progress of work
- Keep up to date with developments in the world of accounting
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- The client will also we will also consider strong semi seniors who are part qualified.
- More than 3 years audit experience in a practice environment.
- Experience of FRS102 is essential
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to build rapport and relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Able to hit deadlines and prioritise competing demands on time and to budget Excellent attention to detail Good IT skills, including Excel.
- Prior knowledge of Iris Accountancy software an advantage Car owner and in possession of a full UK valid driving licence
New Opportunity, Competitive Salary
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's