|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebekah Douglas|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 14:32|
Audit Senior - Corporate
Your new company
You will be joining a top ten firm in the Gatwick area as an Audit Senior within the audit team.
Your new role
- Assist with the planning of audits and accounting assignments
- Perform work in accordance with the firms audit and assignment procedures
- Ensure all areas of the work are completed with any exceptions to this being agreed with the manager
- Prepare draft accounts/report and completion memo (including identification of control weaknesses or areas of improvement) for review by manager
- Understand and appreciate key commercial aspects of the clients business
- Assist and perform training of junior staff
- Plan, assign, monitor and review work of junior staff
- Complete assessment forms of audit team
- Monitor adherence to budget
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you must be ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent. You must have experience working in audit in a practice firm and experience in IFRS and GAAP.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's