40000 - 47000
AS-Audit Senior 2021
21 days ago
Adler Shine LLP
Adler Shine are looking to recruit ambitious go-getters, who have the passion and drive to excel; individuals who want to develop their professional careers with us and harness the full potential of their professional qualification.
That is why our Partners are actively involved from the very start of the recruitment process, to identify those who stand-out and have the potential to be future partners themselves.
A growing 9 Partner practice based in North London that will rival most medium sized practices in central London for the quality of its client base and variety of work. We are a boutique practice that has built its foundations on successful relationships and a forward thinking, dynamic partnership that remains fiercely independent and proud of what it has achieved to date.
Our Partners have the experience and knowledge of significantly larger practices but the friendly and supportive approach of a smaller firm, giving the perfect balance of technical expertise and dedication to partner-led service.
We feel that working together as a team rather than remotely is hugely beneficial for training and development and our location has been part of our success over the past year. We have strived to create a safe working environment where we can continue training and developing our staff. Our spacious office and prime location in North London have enabled us to keep our office open, whilst most offices in Central London have remained closed.
The Role: Audit Senior
As an Audit Senior within our Audit and Accounts teams, you can expect to enjoy a wide variety of assignments throughout your training contract. Our clients vary from owner-managed businesses to international groups through to companies quoted on The London Stock Exchange.
Our team has a strong work ethos, a commitment to taking ownership and delivering quality work to agreed timeframes. It is essential that we recruit like-minded people with a team spirit that thrive on challenges and the will to succeed.
We offer a competitive package and an opportunity for career progression.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
• Experience in leading an audit and delivering audit assignments from planning through to completion.
• Either qualified (ACA or ACCA) candidates or trainees at the final stage of their professional qualification, as long as they have the relevant practical experience (70-80% time spent on audit).
• Capable of working with the wider team to support the training, supervision and coordination of junior members of the team.
• Experience in the preparation of financial statements under FRS102, FRS102-1A. Preparation of financial statements under IFRS is preferable but not a necessity.
• Someone who takes ownership of assignments and delivery to budget.
• Able to identify opportunities to provide added value to clients.
• Outstanding communication: keeping the team and clients abreast of the progress on assignments.
• An interest in non-academic extra-curricular activities which demonstrate a drive to succeed either in leadership roles or roles which demonstrate entrepreneurial flair.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a relationship builder with a professional but fun personality.
• A strong academic background.
• Willing to work hard and reap the benefits of their efforts.
• Someone who takes pride in their work and can support the team.
• Able to commute and work from our office in Finchley Central.
To apply for our recruitment process, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference your email ‘AS-Audit Senior’.
For further information on Adler Shine LLP and its Partners please go to www.adlershine.com