Worthing, West Sussex
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
15 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
You will be joining a large firm in their Worthing office as an audit senior. You will be joining a sociable and dynamic team.
Your new role
- Complete audits from planning and testing to closure
- Complete year-end accounts and full year-end files, ensuring clients meet all statutory filing requirements
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients, to understand their business and assist with their issues
- Ensure full compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements
- Ensure all targets are met, including but not limited to, monthly billing and client deadlines
- Assist the development of junior members of the team through coaching, mentoring and providing technical guidance
- Assist with the ongoing review of internal processes and procedures to ensure best practice is followed
What you'll need to succeed
You need to be experienced in preparing statutory year end accounts and completing audits, experienced in dealing with consolidate accounts, group of companies and overseas reporting. You need to be confident in dealing with clients at all levels and experienced in building strong client relationships. You must be ACA/ACCA qualified.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.