|Job Title:||Audit Senior|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Hood|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2021 09:24|
The role of Audit Senior is to plan and execute audits for your own portfolio of clients, mainly small and medium sized businesses. Reporting to an Audit Manager, the Audit Senior will conduct audits from planning through to completion.
Even though this has been a difficult period of time for a lot of businesses, this firm has seen its client portfolio grow, and now they are looking for an accomplished Audit Senior to help. As a Top 100 firm, they are still growing and adding to their portfolio.
Their clients are mostly mid-range, owner-managed companies in the North West involved in a diverse range of industries and sectors. As a firm they get more involved with their clients' business and personal affairs than some other, more traditional firms. They have earnt their clients' confidence by suggesting positive ideas and making tangible contributions to their business.
- Plan and perform audits leading a team of junior auditors
- Obtain background data for audit planning
- Prepare & review financial statements
- Draft Management letters and reports
- Ensure time budgets are maintained
- Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships
- Supervise and assist junior staff
- Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively help clients
- Manage and grow a portfolio of clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- At least 3 years' post qualified audit experience within an accountancy practice
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure
- Looking for long term career progression and desire to train and undertake new experiences
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Audit Senior to take the next step in their career. As a firm, they support the growth of their staff and will provide you with a clear progression path to Partner level! They provide you with the responsibility to handle your own portfolio of clients to build new and existing relationships with.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's