West London, London
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Top 20 Firm of Accountants - Audit Senior - West London
Your new company
A Top 20 Firm of Accountants with a strong presence across west London and Surrey
Your new role
Working in a growing and dynamic team the key responsibilities are:
- Planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners
- Preparation of accounts, reports and other assignments as required
- Co-ordinate planning at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm
- Communicating and building relationships with clients and related third parties
- Leading on-site audit teams and completing jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget
- Business development including promoting the firm and its services to the existing client base and prospects
- Development and supervision of trainees
What you'll need to succeed
You will be qualified accountant (ACCA/ ACA) with proven audit experience gained within public practice.
What you'll get in return
Along with an excellent salary and benefits package the firm offers flexible working conditions and clear career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.