Dependent on Experience
Taunton Audit Senior
4 days ago
Albert Goodman LLP
Do you have Audit experience and are looking for your next challenge? If the answer is yes then we may have the perfect role for you as we are now recruiting for an Audit Senior to join the team in our new and modern flagship Taunton office.
As a Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to over 5000 local and national businesses and individuals. Our values motivate our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives:
- Through creativity, innovative thinking allows us to explore solutions;
- Excellence in Team work & Communication enables tailored solutions to be made;
- Investment in training & development, creating opportunities to develop and progress; And a Commitment to deliver results.
We are proud that we are a Best Companies 2021 “Outstanding Place to Work”, top 50 employer in the South West, and one of accountancy’s 10 best firms to work for. Our people are vital to our continued success and we are always looking to train and develop individuals who could be our future partners and leaders. A number of our senior managers and partners started their career as trainees with us and have stayed with us throughout their working life.
This job will involve a varied schedule, working with a wide range of clients across multiple industries. Responsibilities will include planning and leading audits, undertaking testing and reviewing work whilst meeting deadlines.
It is the ideal role for those looking for progression within an ever-growing team, who want to enjoy their job in a bright and challenging environment.
The successful candidate will have the following essential experience, skills and attributes:
- ACA / ACCA qualified;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Good level of IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office.
You may also have the following desirable experience, skills and attributes:
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team;
- The initiative to organise and prioritise your own workload;
- Client care and service focused including excellent telephone manner;
- Previous experience of using Intelligent Office client database / back office system.
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please click here.